With my first trip to Athens coming up later this year, I’ll be practicing these Greek language basics myself. If you have any suggestions for better ways of saying any of the following I would appreciate your comments. English Greek Yes Ne No Ohi Good morning Kalimera Hello Yia sas Good night Kalinikta Goodbye Antío […]
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Touristsite contributed a whooping 11 entries.
- Hagia Sophia – Byzantine Architectural Wonder
- Five Great Reasons to Visit Taiwan
- How to See the Statue of Liberty with Crown Access
- Our Epic Road Trip on the Icefield Parkway – Banff to Jasper, Alberta
- Hadrian’s Wall Walk – West to East
- Our New Zealand Visit to Middle Earth
- Things to do in Busan, South Korea
- Top 3 Secrets for Saving Money on Flights